[Uml-devel] Another Beta in some days?

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 17 23:15:03 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>>Maybe just make sure that all the messages are actually
>>internationalized. In this case, even after the release, adding a
>>translation would be a matter of writing a new po file, no source needs
>>changing.
>>

>Have you notices any strings which arn't internationalised?
>
>Jonathan Riddell

I have written a little perl script (attached) which filters the text
from the source. (Is Qt coming with a tool  for that ?)
Basically, I fugired out the attached list of untranslated text pieces.
I was more or less conservative in this filtering:
- I18N_NOOP() does probably the right thing, but it's here anyway
- I did not filter the code generators, because they have tons of
strings (most of them not having to be translated)
- some of them are maybe not to be translated (DOM node names ?)
- umlview.cpp:1186 Does this construct work properly ??

--Pascal