[Uml-devel] bugreport: class operations in sequence diagram, etc.

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Nov 14 10:08:08 UTC 2002

Volker Siepmann <public at vsiep.de> [021108 16:28]:
> I tried everything to make use of the automatic bug report, but the built-in
> feature tells:
>
> Couldn't send the bug report.
> Hmmm, submit a bug report manually, sorry...
> See http://bugs.kde.org/ for instructions.
> Server said: "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
> (#5.7.1)"
>
> I then tried that page, eventually got access, but UMBRELLO was not listed as
> an application.

I think the only way we can fix this is to speed up development to get
Umbrello an official part of KDE ;-)

I tried some tricks to not show the dialog, but it doesn't work. At the
moment the dialog should work in the way, that a bug report is emailed to
this list, what seems to be ok I think. The only bad thing is the link to
bugs.kde.org, because we are not listed there. But there is no way to
prevent this.

We have in the "Tip of the Day" message 2 items pointing to the handbook. I
will have a look at the handbook after Luis' update if these adresses are
really up to date in there.

So there seems to be no solution, so I will close the report.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://uml.sourceforge.net/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954