[Uml-devel] bugreport: class operations in sequence diagram, etc.

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Nov 10 14:09:03 UTC 2002

> Yes, I also thought about this. KDE 3.1 has some kind of SVG support at
> least for desktop icons. I will dig into this problem when KDE 3.1 is out
> to see if there is something we can reuse.

have a look at Karbon14.
Its a vector-drawing program, now part of KOffice and it has just gotten SVG
support (not sure if import *AND* export, but I think so).
The program was just recently added to KOffice... or at least it wasnt there
when SuSE packed the 8.0, but you can get some info at koffice.kde.org or in
the koffice mailing lists

luis