[Uml-devel] cvs update!

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 22:59:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

CVS has been updated with the latest source.

All I did was overwrite all the source files when I downloaded it and added
a few extra.  That means that it contains the configure file gustavo put
there.  I was never able to compile with that version.

If you can send me patches as it will be easier for me to stop conflicts in
the CVS for now.

Check out the those associations lines.  Even have Associations to self (not
fully test yet).

See ya later,

Talk to you saturday.

By then the widgets will be canvases.  Meaning transparency. COOL

Paul.