[Uml-devel] Re: UML Modeller

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 14 01:05:02 UTC 2002

Gustavo Madrigal wrote:

>17- Also Pascal Fleury mentioned something about refactoring ot.h to make it
>easier to use, because it is a little bit slow to work with the complicated
>logic derived from using the current ot.h. He was working on it but I don't
>know its status.

I started thinking about it, started working on it, but then realized
that it changes things in so many places, that I should be sure that I
modify the right set of source files (I was working on 1.0.2 at the time...)

I am still willing to do it, just let me know what source I should start
with :-)

--Pascal