[Uml-devel] Third patch applied!

Jonas Larsson jonas at larsson.eu.com
Sun May 5 05:17:03 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 00:48, Gustavo Madrigal wrote:
> P.D: Right now I can't test if the whole project compiles because I don't
> have KDE3 (at least not yet, I am compiling it! ...it takes so long......)

Your modifications compiled fine.

I believe that it's good programming practice to make sure no warnings
are issued and pass -Wall to the compiler. Sometimes warnings are
harmless but if you have to many of those you miss the dangerous ones.
Right now there are warnings about implicit casts in umlview.cpp and
association.cpp (double->int). If the cast is intentional we should
make the explicit. Also to turn on -Wall. I'll try to compile with -Wall
and see what comes out.

/ Jonas