[Uml-devel] UML into KDE3.1 release

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 28 17:27:24 UTC 2002

Hi Gustavo,

This is a great move ! Make it visible to the people of KOffice and
Kdevelop, and they might be interested in much tighter integration :-)
And there would be some help to the uml project.

Do you think the name should stay 'uml objrect modeller' ? (BTW 'kuml'
is taken...) What about 'Kreate', 'Konstruct', 'KDesign', 'ConKrete'...
(need more drinks...)

--Pascal