[Uml-devel] UML into KDE3.1 release

Gustavo Madrigal linux_news at nextphere.com
Thu Mar 28 15:32:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I recently asked Waldo Bastian <bastian at kde.org> if it is possible to include
the UML Object Modeller into KDE 3.1. He said the perfect place for the
project would be kdesdk and also we will be able to advertize the project at
http://developer.kde.org.
I think this would be a really good opportunity for the project to increase
its popularity and receive more feedback from the users. Currently there are
no open source UML Tools sufficiently wide spreaded so with this including
the project will move forward to become the prerefered UML Tool in the open
source arena.

Let me know what do you think about it.

If we decide to move the project this is what he needs from us:

*) a list of all developers with full name, e-maill adress, preferred CVS
username and an encrypted password in the style of /etc/shadow

*) if you want to preserve the revision information (I guess you do) a
tarball of the RCS files (as they are stored on the CVS server)

Thanks,

P. Eng. Gustavo Madrigal
Technology Research Department Manager
Nextphere Corp.
	Are you ready for the Next Business Sphere?
http://www.nextphere.com
Office: (506) 223-2429
Cel: (506) 397-7640