[Uml-devel] CVS Update && CVS problems

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:48:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have updated CVS again and the Class wizard is now working.

I have also had people tell me they can't compile CVS.  I have just done a
checkout of the CVS and compiled it with no problems.  I can only suggest
the following:

* make sure you to the following commands:

./configure (don't forget this one)
make all
make install

I believe classparser requires flex to be installed, so make sure of that.

If you still are having problems, let me know what they are and what system
you are building on.

In about five minutes I will also put an up to date snapshot of cvs up to
download which you can get from here:

http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml.tar.bz

It is also linked from the main page of the web site.

Paul.