[Uml-devel] Build problems

lparrab at gmx.net lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Jun 28 03:54:03 UTC 2002

Hi Pascal,

I'm using a unmodified SuSE 8.0 box,
I'm not really sure what the compiler is, but I think gcc 2.95. KDE is 3.0

anyways.. it had been working ok with some old versions of uml ( I got cvs
about 3
weeks ago and built just fine)
The problems I'm talking about is when trying to build the sources at
http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml.tar.bz2

the problem is that for the moment I'm incomunicated at home, and I cannot
use cvs here at work so paul uploaded those sources so that I could download
them and take'em home to work on.
if you have a cvs version that builds fine, maybe you could compress them
and send them to this address?? (NOT the list!) or put them somewhere where I
can download them?

thanks,

luis