[Uml-devel] Compile error in tokenizer.cc (gcc3)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jul 30 00:44:05 UTC 2002

> > > I hope someone among you has gcc3 or is willing to fix this. I didn't try
> > > to because it looked to become a big patch and the lex.yy.cc preprocessor
> > > mangling is quite intimidating :-)

OK, I've got it all to compile with gcc 3.0 except at the very end of the
process it gives an awful lot of linking errors.  I presume (hope) that
this is to do with gcc 3 not liking gcc2 libraries rather than anthing
wrong with the programme.

Please tell us how you get on and thanks for helping UML Modeller.