[Uml-devel] What about the bug tracker on sf.net?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Jul 23 23:31:03 UTC 2002

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [020723 17:18]:
> Bug reports can't be closed because our founder Paul H had his computer
> blow up and I don't think he can access the internet any more.  I don't
> seem to have permission to change them and I don't think anyone else does
> either.
>
> If it is the wish of the list then I will ask the sourceforge staff if I
> can admin the project then a) bug reports etc can be sorted b) people can
> get CVS access and c) I'll make it my uni project and all will be right
> with the world.

I think this would be the best way to get all access rights back to our
(your) hands. Because it is not good to be in a situation where we can not
controll all options. If Paul returns from non-online-life we can give the
rights back.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial