[Uml-devel] weekend

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Jul 21 13:26:02 UTC 2002

> Files in DOS format:

CVS doesn't seem to pick up on that so I removed the files then added them
again.  Try it now.

> In doc/en/pics is a Makefile not needed in CVS.

Well spotted, I missed that one.

> In root is config.h.in not needed in CVS.

I believe not, it's gone now.

> Today I tried again my patch I was sending to this list on 18th July. It
> works fine with the new version so please commit it (I have no CVS access).

Great, tomorrow I'm afraid.

Jings, this CVS e-mail script does create a lot of e-mails (more that I'm
committed I'm sure).  Well I've added the CVS in the subject to allow
filtering, although I don't think they should be filtered out.