[Uml-devel] weekend

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Jul 21 12:33:08 UTC 2002

Luis De la Parra <lparrab at gmx.net> [020719 17:10]:

Some minutes ago I did a clean checkout and yes, there are some problems
left:

Files in DOS format:
	uml/classparser/tokenizer.cc
	uml/classparser/lex.yy.cc
	uml/classparser/PersistantClassStore.cc
	uml/classparser/PersistantClassStore.h
	uml/classparser/ProgrammingByContract.h

In doc/en/pics is a Makefile not needed in CVS.

In root is config.h.in not needed in CVS.

Today I tried again my patch I was sending to this list on 18th July. It
works fine with the new version so please commit it (I have no CVS access).

That's all for the moment I think.

http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,
Wanderstaat Mauma, Raumschiff USS Nathan, Enemy Room, MLCAD Tutorial