[Uml-devel] Project coordination

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Jul 19 04:51:03 UTC 2002

> Yes, I had this problem as well, but the file is named:
> sellanguagesdlg.cpp.
> I think you have to fix an include an to look at Makefile.am

hmm... now you're making me think about it, but I'm almost sure the
"sellanguagesdlg" is old, the new version is actually in a file called
"selectlanguagesdlg" which is based on a ui file. (the other was a hand-written layout)

luis.

ps. the new file should be in the files that Jonathan and Paul got from me.

http://www.gmx.net