[Uml-devel] Converting data from earlier versions

Paul Hensgen phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 17 01:05:09 UTC 2002

Hi,

At the moment I have only allowed the new file format to be loaded due to make
it easier to write progressive code.

When the new version 1.0.4 is released a little app will be released with the
program that will convert the older file format.  I may even just implement
in the program itself.  I am yet to write this.  Someone else may even write
this before I get a chance to (hint hint someone :) ).

I'm sorry about this but it makes it quicker to develop new features.  But
hold onto those old formats as there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It should only be a few weeks anyway.

Paul