[Uml-devel] UML code in the CVS

Paul Hensgen phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 16 22:21:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for your code.  I'll get Luis who is looking after code gen.
to look at your code.

If you look on the uml-devel or uml-user list ( I can't remember ) there is in
one of the most recent posts that will fix the problem of DOS format.

CVS will be fixed as soon as Luis gets the code to me.  Time differences come
into affect, so give it a day or so.

Paul