[Uml-devel] Update

Paul Hensgen phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 14 16:41:01 UTC 2002

Hi guys,

Just an update to let you know what I've been up to.

Only have Windows on my system atm due as I needed all the space for Visual
Studio.Net.  I've been trying out C#.  Not a bad language, but I think I'll
stick with C++.

Going to put Linux back on after I send this E-Mail and get the last file
Luis sent and then update CVS.

I have been using Debian Sid after I found dep hell with RedHat.

I'll let you know when I'm back online and coding :)

I also notice for some reason I am not on the mailing lists so I have missed
some e-mails.  Will fix asap.

First thing I fix will be Constructor and method overloading.  I think there
will be a bit of work in it, but I think it needs to be done before the next
release!

Anyone else working on anything atm?  I still haven't recieved many requests
for features?  I have two weeks before University start again for me, so
still abit of time for some solid coding.

Paul.