[Uml-devel] UML FUTURE UPDATE

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 00:36:03 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone that replied.  It was just soem thoughts I had I thought
may be worth tossing up.

It looks like everyone wants the program to continue to go as is.  Thats
fine with me also.

A brief update of what the status is:

Waiting for Luis to send me a the zip file of the current program with some
code generation fixes.

CVS is a little behind the current zip I sent him as I don't have CVS access
at the moment.  The zip was just CVS with a broken code generation I think.
It is here anyway:

http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml-luis.tar.bz2

If someone wants to put that into CVS for me that would be great.

Code is being worked on for uml to be intergrated into Kdevelop 3.0 (Gidean)
and will hopefully be sent to me soon.

On other news:

I got confirmation today that I will be starting my Masters degree at the
start of August.  This will probably mean I want get much time to program as
I want to make sure I stand out so I can get a research/phd position after
that.  I also have to get a job to supplement my study allowance.  Anyone
know of any??

Due to this, I am looking for someone to take over
leadership(administration) of the program.  Any takers?

Program is looking good now and only needs some polish for a 1.0.4 release(
also update on code gen. from Luis).  Unless there are some features we need
first?  Anyone?

Paul.