[Uml-devel] mini-patch for umbrello

David Bishop tech at bishop.dhs.org
Fri Dec 13 08:51:05 UTC 2002

> Well, I just whipped up a replacement dialog in designer, I'll see if I can
> integrate it this afternoon (lunch is calling my name ;-).  I'll also see
> exactly how much of Qt I can remember B)

I'm very sorry, but I've just got too much going on to actually get this done.
My designer dialog is attached, if someone wants to do the grunt work of
converting it over.  I tried to make everything have the same name and
whatnot, to make it easy, and I also tried to do "the little stuff", like add
key accels and *ta-da* Fixed the tab order!

--
D.A.Bishop