[Uml-devel] UML Modeller and KDE 3

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 29 23:35:04 UTC 2002

Gustavo Madrigal wrote:

>change. I have not heard anything from Paul Hensgen and I do not know if he
>is going to keep working or not.

I think this is a crucial part. All we need at the moment (from what I
see on the list) is a coordinator, who is currently embodied by Paul.
He might not want to continue, might have a personal problem preventing
him from responding (like a 3 months trip away from internet to get
away from university, etc.). What is the "etiquette" time between trying
to contact a maintainer, and decide he/she does not want to be involved
in the project anymore ?

>--Automatic Documentation generation (a friend of mine is planning something
>in docbook)

But a good export method with scalable graphics of any type is also
important. (EPS, SVG,KOffice part, etc.)

>I would like to coordinate the uploading of my patches.
>I also would like to discuse about the actual design because I think there
>are some problems on it that we need to fix in order to incorporate new
>features.

As yet another reader of that code, and a regular user of the program, I
would be interested in this discusion too :-) Also IMHO some things in
the GUI might need polishing.

--Pascal