[Uml-devel] UML Modeller and KDE 3

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Apr 25 12:44:04 UTC 2002

I've make some changes so UML Modeller compiles with KDE 3.0  It's mostly
just adding #include lines.

I edited ./configure to point to libkio rather than libkfile.
Unfortunatly when it comes to autoconf and autmake I'm completely scoobied
so I don't know if editing the configure file is the best thing to do.
There are references to libkfile in aclocal.m4 and acinclude.m4 and I've
no idea what these files do.

The configure script also got confused with KDE 2 and I had to move
/opt/kde2 out of the way before it would go with /opt/kde3, which is
something to look at.

There's some other obvious bugs yet to be sorted.  I may get round to
doing a SuSE RPM soon.

Can anyone advise on the status of this programme?  I was thinking of
taking it up as a university project.

cheers,