[Uml-devel] Word wrap in multiline notes

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 26 02:24:03 UTC 2001

Hi !

thank you for this tool, even though it has not yet all the UML
functionality I would like for my projects, I tend to use it a lot.

I actually wanted the word-wrap in the note boxes to happen at white
spaces, and modified the corresponding value in file notewidget.cpp:22
to reflect this ( change 'Anywhere' to 'AtWhiteSpace'). The change is
trivial, but maybe it would be nice to have this as an option, instead
of recompilation:-) (which was fine for me)

Anyway, maybe you should implement an option panel, where we can set the
few options (word-wrap, centering the text - see previous patch sent to
you) and the option panel could be reorganized later when there are too
many options to handle on a single panel...

Regards,
Pascal