[Uml-devel] RE: UML for documentation and other feature requests

Prisznyák, Miklós prisz at netscape.net
Wed Nov 7 01:05:01 UTC 2001

Dear Andrea,

>Paul, any idea on how to debug this? Maybe some structured testing could
>help in these areas (regression and unit testing based on the XUnit
>framework?)

Yes, something like that would surely help a lot.
I've been using PyUnit in a project
(for Python, uhm.. yes, I'm that type who's not into
pointers and malloc problems :-))  ) and it certainly helps to avoid
bugs or to keep the workings to what is expected..

>Uhm... save/load XMI format could be an extensive experience on
>XML, since is has a very extensive DTD... and you won't have too much
>to do on the GUI side, so you'll be able to avoid much QT learning (only
>the basics and the XML modules...). But the right person to speak to about
>this to is Paul...

Well then, for a start, what should I look at, Paul?

Miklós
--
Pm
---