[Uml-devel] CVS account

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Sun Dec 30 02:34:03 UTC 2001

Paul et all.

A long time ago I sent in a patch which fixed a number of bugs and added
some usability features.
I never got a reply to that patch, and it has not been committed in the CVS
tree.

In fact I don't see any activity in the cvs tree accept a small fix on 5-12.

I was wondering if you could give development of the project a boost by giving
me (and maybe others) a cvs write account so I will not have to wait for someone
to reply.

I just hope my work has not been for nothing..

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander                                            zander at earthling.net