[Uml-devel] weeny File Dialog changes

Jonathan Riddell jri at jriddell.org
Tue Dec 4 17:12:21 UTC 2001

I've changes the file open and save bit to use the URL rather than file
path so files can be saved and opened from FTP, HTTP etc.
Similarly I've moved the QFileDialog to KFileDialogs (since we were on
about interface consistency et al!) but the open header files only works
for local files rather than URLs (beyond my ken).

Also fixed a wee bug that made it crashed when saving an empty diagram as
PNG and noticed another - it crashes when opening a header file when a
class of that name already exists.

Don't know how much of that is useful but t'was interesting anyhoo.