Tellico 4.3 Released
Robby Stephenson
robby at periapsis.org
Sun Sep 27 20:55:53 BST 2026
Hi everyone,
Tellico 4.3 is available, with some additional capabilities, improvements,
and bug fixes. I’ve received several code contributions from new people in
the last few months and I wanted to say thanks. Depending a little on how I
count it, Tellico turns 25 years old next month. It’s always been a hobby;
I’m not a programmer by trade or training, and so I’m always gratified when
other folks find my little tool useful and provide feedback, bug fixes, and
even code contributions.
* Added new data sources for Goodreads and Hardcover.
* Updated MusicBrainz (Bug 524735), IMDB (Bug 525019), Numista (Bug
474986), DarkHorse, Kino-Teatr, and Kinopoisk (Bug 525687) data sources.
* Added appropriate data rate limiting to many data sources.
* Added option to read composer during audio file import (Bug 524734).
* Added option to disable ISBN auto-formatting.
* Added option to include filters and loans when importing a collection.
* Updated file exporting to include default file extensions.
* Updated Number fields to allow 64-bit values.
* Fixed bug with MusicBrainz keyword search (Bug 524735).
* Fixed bug when exporting HTML files for collection with no title.
* Fixed bug with restoring entry values after undoing a collection append
or merge.
https://tellico-project.org/tellico-4-3-released/
https://tellico-project.org/files/tellico-4.3.tar.xz
--
Robby
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/attachments/20260927/eaa3b72e/attachment.htm>
More information about the tellico-users
mailing list