Building on mac

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Sep 1 12:55:10 BST 2026


Hi,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2026 at 3:47 PM Jamieson Cobleigh <cobleigh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been trying to get Tellico to build and work on my Mac using Craft.
> It builds, opens, and I can add items using Internet search / ISBN look up.
> But, when I try to save, nothing happens. I can't get a file dialog to
> open. I built kate using Craft and can get a save dialog. I'd really like
> to get Tellico working to replace the no longer supported Delicious
> Library. This might be a little much for the users mailing list, so I'm
> open to working off list if that makes more sense.
>

 Using this list is just fine, if anyone can help. I don't build on a mac,
so I don't have any specific ideas. Have you built other KDE apps and do
they have similar issues? Is there any output on the command line?

Robby
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/attachments/20260901/09b39adf/attachment.htm>


More information about the tellico-users mailing list