Odd behavior under Wayland

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Wed May 29 19:32:53 BST 2024

Update -

Today I moved my workstation to a completely different computer.  No
reinstall, I just moved the hard drives.  The new system has an Intel
display.  Everything came up just like it should.

This Tellico problem is still there.  I think the hardware display
driver can be eliminated as the problem.

Bill Gee