Odd behavior under Wayland

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Mon May 27 12:48:55 BST 2024

Sorry about the delay getting back on this ...  I have been out the last
few days having fun in a cave.

I have not seen this exact behavior with any other application.  The
genealogy program GRAMPS has some anomolies in Wayland mostly related to
how it saves and restores the size and position of its main and child
windows.

For what it is worth, here is was the System Settings tool says about my
system.  The graphics processor is actually an nVidia GT710.

Operating System: Fedora Linux 40
KDE Plasma Version: 6.0.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.1.0
Qt Version: 6.7.0
Kernel Version: 6.8.8-300.fc40.x86_64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: NV106