More than one picture - games catalog

Jacek Marecki spinek2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:28:22 GMT 2022

Hi, I don't know if I am writing in the right place, also if that is
the case, I apologize.

I installed Tellico for Windows, I like it very much, as well as
versions for Linux, but I noticed that there is no Mobygames in the
source, and nowhere I found information that this source was removed.

I have one more question. Is it possible to download an additional
image, such as a screenshot, in addition to the cover? Many sources
provide more than one image, such as a screenshot or back cover.
Additionally, I would love to import my own screenshot.

Please feel free to reply and help.

regards
Jacek