import audio file metadata

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Feb 15 03:36:22 GMT 2022

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 4:26 PM Jessica Jones <
jess.jones.unitedkingdom at protonmail.com> wrote:

> When using the "import audio file metadata" to import an album (a whole
> folder of mp3 files), I see the album imported as 1 entry. Is it also
> possible to have the tracks individually imported?

For the music collection, the entries are mapped to albums, so if the
imported tracks all match with the same album and artist data and have
consecutive track numbers, they get combined into a single entry.

> In the comments I get strange numbers, see screenshot. What is that?

Your audio files have that information contained in their comment metadata.
SO it depends where you got the audio files.