moby games API key

list-tellico at legroom.net list-tellico at legroom.net
Wed Dec 28 21:19:03 GMT 2022

I've tired replacing ~/.config/tellicorc with a backup copy from my old
computer.  Same behavior.  Tried doing the same with
~/.local/share/tellico - same behavior.  I don't have a backup of
~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/tellico/, but as far as I can tell that stores
UI configuration properties.  Tried deleting that and re-running just
for grins, but still get the same behavior.

Despite everything I can think to try, including running an exact copy
of the working ~/.config/tellicorc file from my previous computer, it's
still telling me I need an API to use this resource.  I checked my
mobygames account as well just to verify it hasn't been disabled or
anything.  Still good as far as I can tell, and confirmed the API key is
accurate.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Jared