Source of imported disc data

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Wed Aug 17 11:32:52 BST 2022

1. I have at least one commercial CD with a null MCN, but Tellico found
the correct disc anyway.

2. Adding CD covers via scanning works well, even though the called
imagemagick takes some getting used to. Is there a recommended picture
size? For instance, 512x512 or smaller? Obviously you'd want the picture
files as small as possible. Dus Tellico use a standard size for
displaying cover art?

3. For books, you haven an ISDN number as identification. If I want to
use a similar field for music, should I add it to the "general"
section? Name "catalogue number" or so?

MatN