darwincore

Fernando Vaz-de-Mello vazdemello at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:35:10 BST 2021

thank you very much!!!
will work over this one...
think Tellico will be good at least to access data quickly (my base is a
little more complex but I'll avoid any relationships and work as single
tables...)
cheers

--
Fernando Z. Vaz-de-Mello
vazdemello at gmail.com

Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso (CNPJ 33.004.540/0001-00),
Instituto de Biociencias, Departamento de Biologia e Zoologia.
Av. Fernando Correa da Costa, 2367
Boa Esperanca
78060-900 - Cuiaba, MT
BRASIL
Tel: +55-65-3313-7377
I do not have accounts in MSN, Facebook, Orkut, LinkedIn, or any other of
such a kind.
Invitations to anti-social networks can be accepted upon request.
stop following me @ #mindyourownbusiness
I do have a skype account, if necessary you can ask directly for it, but I
only use it when making calls.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CV: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=P806968
publications:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d6eg363ff0h0pki/AAB317-lhPCL6aPLodwxhFuZa?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d492uebthbm1mex/DtNq_Ji3rZ>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fernando_Vaz-de-Mello2/publications
IMPORTANT WARNING: When sending specimens to our museum, under no
circumstances use a private courier (UPS, Fedex, DHL, etc.). The material
must be sent by regular postal service only. In Brazil, the private
couriers have been under closer scrutiny by regulatory Federal agencies.
These agencies too frequently have, without justification, temporarily
retained (and worse, even destroyed) inert biological samples sent for
scientific studies.