Multi-disc albums

J. Allen Crider software-eng at cridermcdowellfamily.com
Fri Oct 15 04:44:26 BST 2021

Two other comments in addition to my last reply.  I just realized that
you may not have found the "Import Audio CD Data..." option in Tellico
(it took me a little time to find it also).  Use File->Import->Import
Audio CD Data...  Because I use it so much, I have added it to the
toolbar so it is easier to find.

Your reply caused me to try something I've never tried before.  I
created a new entry with only the title, medium, and artist.  Then I did
an Update Entry on it.  I still get a server timeout if I attempt to
update from MusicBrainz, but for my test case, an update from Discogs
did fill in the rest of the information.  It remains to be seen how
often that process might work for the rest of my collection (I've only
entered about half of my CDs so far and none of my LPs).

Allen