Scanning book ISBN numbers using Android phone

Alex Humberstone alex.m.humberstone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:56:59 GMT 2021

Dear Robby,

Thanks for your response! Awesome to get a response from the primary
developer of the project! Thank you for all your work on Tellico!

I wanted to ask if could be possible to use a USB scanner like [1,2,3,4]
with Tellico.

Or, maybe it could be possible tp use an Android app like Barcode to PC [5].

Any advice and suggestions on how to do something like this would be very
welcome. It would be fine even if I could somehow scan the ISBN numbers
from a scanner or Android phone into a CSV file, using a separate program,
and then import the CSV file into Tellico.

Sorry if my questions are basic, but I don't know much about barcode
scanners, and I'm new to all thiss, and I'm 100% on Linux, specifically on
Ubuntu 20.04.

Thanks in advance for your help!

[1] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXNM0Y1/

[2] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FYXCCDQ/

[3] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LE5VV1C/

[4] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00406YZGK/

[5] https://barcodetopc.com/

Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone
PhD Student
Klipsch School of Electrical Engineering
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA