nightly windows builds of Tellico

Ann Hopkins molto.libri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:16:41 BST 2021

I would have tried this sooner, but I moved and this was taken me awhile to get to trying the Window version.  I
especially wanted to try this as my Linux Mint version hasn't updated (on Virtual Box).

OS: Windows 10 Pro
Tellico Version: 3.4.2+git

So far I haven't seen any serious problems. Reports seem to work.  I need find out how to make my own.  It worked with
my pre-existing Linux database.

Because my Linux version was different and I can't compare, but I saw some things that may be problems maybe not?

1)  Tellico Handbook under the Help menu - does nothing - maybe something you were adding later.

2)  More of a question.  Can you not filter for "Checked Out" items?

3)  Editor dialog for an item.  If you make a change the "New Entry" button dialog highlights and not the "Save Entry"
button.
I would also think that the "Save Entry" button should be on the left, especially since you wouldn't normally use the
"New Entry" button that often.

If I find anything else I will post again.