Error messages or log file

José Marcio Martins da Cruz jose.marcio.mc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:32:42 BST 2020

Hello,

Again, first of all, thanks a lot for this superbe software. I've been using it for a while to manage my books.

I have a little problem when updating data from external sources who doesn't answer (e.g. timeout, network problems,
server down, ...).

In this case I'm not able to easily find which source didn't answer. Is there a way to find it easily ? Is it possible
to show some message ?

A possible suggestion about this is to have some kind of log file, the same kind of thunderbird filter log file. This
could, eventually, have other uses inside tellico. Surely harder to program but maybe useful.

Thanks

José-Marcio