UI issues

Jared Breland jbreland at legroom.net
Fri Jan 31 15:20:14 GMT 2020

update on item 2: I think I'm running into a separate issue regarding
font size.  I reinstalled 3.2.3 from portage and get the same behavior
now.  I even tried rebooting to make sure it wasn't due to some cached
library or something.  So, either I'm running into a separate issue, or
I'm just mis-remembering.  Will look into that some more on my own.

Jared Breland
jbreland at legroom.net
https://www.legroom.net/