The @id counter

Urban Planet urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:22:19 BST 2018

We have several collections where we use counters (other than the internal
ID).  Currently we assign the numbers by hand.  That's why we asking if
there would be some more automatic way.

About the 'derived value' fields, it is a very interesting feature that we
would like discuss in a separate thread.

¡Muchas gracias!