Filters persistence in the 'view'

Urban Planet urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:47:00 BST 2018

Hello, we are a small theatrical association from Canary Islands that uses
Tellico on a regular basis since more than a decade and we want to thank
Stephenson for his good work.

Now, one of our problems:

We use intensivily the option of saved filters.  When we select one of
those filters and edit some value and press the 'Save Entry' button, the
view return to the general list of entries, and we need to click again and
again the filter to continue working with that filtered entries.

Is there some way to configure Tellico so the 'view' keep the filter active?

Thanks in advance!