Release version in Git.

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Sep 17 11:33:50 BST 2018

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 6:21 AM Raymond Martin <laseray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am directly using git to pull from the repository.

I don't think I understand your question then. There's a 3.1 branch
with a v3.1.3 tag in git. The master branch is where 3.2 will
eventually come from but it's not the stable branch. I'm not sure what
"v3.1.2-72-g4d89eab" refers to. In the 3.1 branch, I usually bump the
internal Tellico version to include "+git" or something along those
lines, but ti doesn't sound like that is what you're referring to.

Robby