Issue with HTML export

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Wed Sep 5 18:55:06 BST 2018

Hello,

with my collection.

When trying to perform an HTML export from the graphical interface,
everything works as expected.

If I try from the CLI using the following command:
$ qdbus org.kde.tellico /Tellico org.kde.tellico.exportHTML Disques.html

I get the follwing error:
Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

As my tc file is pretty big (~ 3.8 MB) I think that there is a timeout
before the end of the export (which takes time in the graphical
interface)

Is there a way to extend the timeout value so I have no issue anymore ?
Or any other tip to avoid that problem.

I also tried another approach which is:

$ unzip -p Disques.tc | xsltproc  /usr/share/tellico/tellico2html.xsl - > Disques2.html

Which this time works, but doesn't generate the fields I want (as only
title is mentionned in the xsl file) and also doesn't generate the
individual html files per CD as with the graphical interface (which asks
questions. Looking at the code, it seems that based on the options
chosen, more functions are called to generate the correct content, but
is there a way to get the final .xsl file generated so we could reuse it
directly, or is there another solution to that approach (that would be
more effective and usable with cron as well :-)

Thanks in advance for any hint,
Bruno
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org