Feat. request: Paragraph field tabs with several fields

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Oct 15 12:15:20 BST 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:34 AM Urban Planet
<urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact, this feature is already implemented to some extent.
> Please, read this blog entry where we show the screenshots.
> The English translation is at the bottom.
> https://urban-planet.blogspot.com/2018/10/tellico-pestanas-de-campos-de-parrafo.html

You basically discovered unexpected behavior when merging multiple
files. I wasn't even aware it would end up with multiple text areas
for the field. There are areas in Tellico that assume a single text
block for a paragraph field. I'd have to think about how to manage
that - what's your thinking about why multiple field/tabs aren't the
right way to handle it? If you put multiple carriage returns there, it
should retain the formatting.