3.1.3 No Group Cover View

Kat goodwork1917 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:51:24 GMT 2018

Hi There,

Unable to see the group cover/icon view in the right panel where it used
to be.

Installed 3.1.3 in Ubuntu 18.10 cosmic (x86-64) several times with the
same result.

It only shows a single entry's details even when I select a group in the
left Group View panel or manually select several in the columned entries
panel (in list or thumbnail mode).

Has the interface changed and is no longer like the official website
screenshots?

If so, is there a way I can return to the previous interface in 3.1.3
with the useful list on top and thumbnails below when multiple entries
are selected?

Many Thanks!