tellico and SRU Servers as own data definition. (found a problem)

dennis knorr dennis.knorr at gmx.net
Sun Jul 1 15:32:33 UTC 2018

Hi Robby,
now i am back from the companyworkshop :D
did you register yourself or how were you able to make that searches? i
had to register and obtain a tokennumber :D

i now get many results as well, THANK YOU! You're awesome!

how did you knew that they used a different/valid scheme? shall i talk
to them that this is something they should work on? i have no idea if
they listen to me, but it could be worth a try. They were interested in
my picture using their system which i sent them.

if it is not a *invalid* scheme, but you interpret it another way, is
there a possibility to add your modified scheme to your application
package? or is this something you wouldnt like?

or should that be a new module, which i  could/should work on? (because
of different search strings for title, author isbn and so on) i would
really like building a module =)

and another question, with some book searches, i not only got text, but
images as well. the DNB does not seem to send links to pictures of the
covers of the books. is that a bug of the xml? or do you think they did
that on choice? that is more of an commodity, but that would be nice.

and it seems i lost my images, which i already had in the database. is
there way of refetching pictures of books, which i imported via internet
search?

Yours,
Dennis