Tellico Crash

JAMES IRVING jirv898 at msn.com
Sat Jun 10 20:59:47 UTC 2017

Tellico version 2.3.11+git on KDE Environment Platform 4.14.16 running
on Ubuntu MATE 16.04 displays warning "org.kde.klauncher not provided by
any service" when opening Tellico, but Tellico seems to run once the
warning is acknowledged.  Is there a way to prevent getting that
warning?  Do I have some configuration setting messed up?

That installation of Tellico crashes when I select File > Open...  But
double-click on a collection file in the file manager opens the
collection - giving the warning about the klauncher.

I am running three versions of Tellico on three computers (Ubuntu MATE
16.04 & Linux Mint 17.3).  The latest version of Tellico depends on a
newer version of KDE than any of my computer operating systems currently
have.  Will these OS's support the new KDE and new Tellico?

Thanks for any advice.

Jim