program crashes

sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org sirgeek-tellico at mrsucko.org
Tue Jun 6 01:58:30 UTC 2017

I'm having a failure (2 actually)

1) My searches of Amazon are failing. I'm getting this error message:

_TELLICO(10079) TELLICO::COLLECTIONFACTORY::CREATE: NO COLLECTION
CREATED FOR TYPE = 0_

2) I'm unable to build this on a Centos 7 machine.,..

_CMAKE ERROR AT CMAKELISTS.TXT:9 (FIND_PACKAGE):_
_ COULD NOT FIND A PACKAGE CONFIGURATION FILE PROVIDED BY "ECM"
(REQUESTED_
_ VERSION 1.3.0) WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NAMES:_

_ECMCONFIG.CMAKE_
_ ECM-CONFIG.CMAKE_

_ADD THE INSTALLATION PREFIX OF "ECM" TO CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH OR SET
"ECM_DIR"_
_ TO A DIRECTORY CONTAINING ONE OF THE ABOVE FILES. IF "ECM" PROVIDES A_
_ SEPARATE DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE OR SDK, BE SURE IT HAS BEEN INSTALLED._

Any ideas how to resolve EITHER of these issues ?

I'm currently running :

KDE - Be Free!
Platform Version 4.14.8

Thanks !