[Tellico-users] Several Issues

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Mon Jan 4 00:09:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

First happy new year classifying with tellico to all here.

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 03:02:03PM -0600, Bill Gee wrote:
> Is it possible for you to get an SACD Hybrid disk?  Preferably something from
> Pentatone since they are the only ones I ever tried.  When I was trying them,
> they would always cause a crash.  It was 100% reproducible.

I've used some SACD in my collection (90 up to now) and I can't say that
they created a crash I can remind (even if I had some when importing
from the audio cd using CDDB). Not a single Pentatone one however.

Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org
Des infos sur les logiciels libres -- http://www.HyPer-Linux.org